We are delighted to announce that following the latest Scottish Government announcement on 18th June our showhomes and marketing suites are re-opening for appointments from 29th June 2020, as the country officially moves into Phase 2.
We are excited to be opening our doors again, and we want to assure you that your safety is our top priority. We have put measures in place that closely follow the Government’s Covid-19 guidelines, and adapted the way our sales teams work to ensure your visits are as safe as possible.
We want you to feel comfortable and confident at all times when visiting us, and we want to ensure you enjoy this step of your journey towards buying your dream new home.
This article outlines our new measures and procedures that have been implemented to keep everyone safe, and how you can book an appointment with our team. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling our Countesswells sales hub on 01224 542195.
Visiting our showhomes and marketing suites:
From 29th June our sales staff will be available to meet at our showhomes and marketing suites for pre-arranged appointments.
Here’s a summary of the new measures to be aware of:
- Showhome viewings or meetings with our sales team must be arranged by appointment only
- Visits must be limited to one household with no more than two visitors
- All sales personnel and visitors must follow social distancing at all times
- Hand sanitiser will be available at the entrance to our marketing suites, and we ask that you make use of it when entering and exiting
- Enhanced cleaning regimes will be implemented across our showhomes and marketing suites
- Our sales advisors will have face masks, gloves and goggles available for protection
- Gloves must be worn when viewing any of our showhomes
- Toilets will be closed to visitors
- Clear signage will be displayed throughout our premises to remind visitors of these new measures
- If you are showing symptoms of Covid-19, please contact us to either rearrange your visit, or arrange for your meeting to be conducted remotely
Unfortunately not all of our marketing suites and showhomes can accommodate social distancing. If your appointment is to view our showhomes at Cowdray Meadows in Dunecht or Charleston Grange in Cove, our sales advisor will meet you outside the showhome to give you access.
To book an appointment, either visit a development or plot page, or click the button below:
Customer appointments for making choices and selections:
Our Countesswells and Broughty Ferry marketing suites have now been set-up to accommodate social distancing, to allow you to make your choices and selections.
During this process, gloves must be worn and you should give consideration as to whether to wear a face mask given the Scottish Government guidance.
Floor demarcation tape is in place to help you adhere to safe social distancing.
Customer demonstrations and handovers:
If you are scheduled to have your new home demonstration or get your keys to your new Kirkwood home, we have a few new safety measures now in place:
- All home demonstrations and handovers will be conducted in strict accordance with social distancing measures
- We ask that only one person per family accompanies our consultant into the property
- Our Site Manager will be wearing PPE and we would ask that you ensure you are wearing gloves and give consideration as to whether to wear a face mask given the Scottish Government guidance
- All homes will be thoroughly cleaned prior to handover
- A 72 hour period will be programmed between the last contractor undertaking activities within a property and a customer handover
- All keys will be sanitised prior to handover
Finding your dream home remotely:
You are still able to browse and view our luxury new homes without having to leave your house, as we have launched virtual 360° interactive showhome tours. You can view and navigate around these homes by clicking here.
Our team is also still on-hand to support you remotely, and you can arrange to have calls and video meetings to get answers to your questions, get more information or discuss your next move.