The health and safety of our customers, staff and the communities we are building in, is always our number one priority, and during this uncertain time, we want to keep you updated and reassure you of the measures we are taking to help limit the spread of Covid-19.
At present, we continue to operate as normal, but have implemented additional measures to protect everyone during this unprecedented situation. Below you can find information about the measures we are taking, as well as information about how you can still liaise with the Kirkwood Homes team.
Measures we are taking:
- We have clear handwashing guidelines for all staff and contractors
- Handwashing facilities and/or hand sanitising gel is available for all employees, contractors and visitors in both our office and marketing suites at our developments
- We are keeping all staff updated with the Government advice and guidance
- Any staff who are experiencing Coronavirus symptoms, have visited high risk areas, or are deemed vulnerable as per the Government guidelines, are self isolating and/or working remotely
- Our marketing suites, showhomes and offices are being cleaned more frequently
Liaising with the Kirkwood Homes team:
All our marketing suites and showhomes remain open, and we are still helping people find their dream homes across Aberdeen, Broughty Ferry and Inverness. However there are a few changes or additional ways you can liaise with our team:
- All of our Sales Advisors are still available to speak to during our usual working hours, to answer any questions you have. All contact details are displayed on our website.
- If you would like to visit any of our Sales Advisors or take a look around our showhomes, please call ahead and book an appointment. This allows us to adequately spread the amount of visitors we receive. You can book an appointment by calling or emailing our developments or by clicking the ‘Arrange a viewing’ button, which can all be found on our development web pages.
- If you have symptoms such as a high temperature or dry cough, or are self isolating due to vulnerable family members, we hope you understand but we would prefer to speak with you on the phone or via email rather than visiting our developments, so that we can help limit the spread of the virus. Please be reassured that we are still on-hand to help you with your home buying journey, and will always strive to give you the best service possible.
- If you are ready to reserve your new home, we are able to take reservations remotely, without you having to visit our marketing suites. Please speak with the development's dedicated Sales Advisor for more information.
We are striving to continue to deliver the best service we can to all of our customers and visitors, and we will keep you updated with any changes, as we continue to monitor the Government's advice. You can also follow us on Facebook or Instagram for ongoing updates.
Thank you for your ongoing support, and please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions.